We are extremely pleased that NY continues to reopen, and seems to been the road to recovery. We also remain dedicated to keeping our members and staff safe and healthy, as we have throughout the pandemic. Effective May 20, 2021 we will follow the updated NY State/CDC Guidance on mask-wearing and vaccination:
- VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS MAY BE MASK-LESS. Vaccinated members and staff MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION at reception. This can be the NY State Excelsior Pass (available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store) or the CDC COVID-19 Record Card provided at the time of your vaccination.
- EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO CONTINUE TO MASK. We understand that there are different levels of comfort, conditions that decrease vaccine efficacy, as well as medical or religious reasons one may not be vaccinated (although if you can be, we highly recommend that you do!).
- WE WILL CONTINUE TO REQUIRE ADVANCE REGISTRATION for classes using the Club Systems app or the online portal link on our website. This expedites the check-in process for everyone, and allows for contact tracing if necessary.
- SHOWERS WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING ALL BUSINESS HOURS. For the time being, please continue to bring your own towels as none are currently available.
- Laundry service remains unavailable.
We can’t thank all of you enough for your cooperation and support for each other and Five Points Academy through this crazy time. We can all see that light at the end of the tunnel…let’s all get there together.
Kevin, Simon, Steve
The Five Points Academy Team